Saturday 11 December 2010

In the begining their was a few parts




Posted by PicasaEmy (R6.E1 Astromech )  is complete now and apart from upgrades when I can afford them there is not much else that can be done, hence the new project.
I managed to pick up some motors, wheels and other bits and pieces at a very good price and they have just been sitting around the garage acting as replacement parts for my R6 and K9 is they should break.
The new droid is ging to be a something different and not based on any conventional design or model, if fact I have no idea what it is going to look like as I am making it up as I go along.

What I have decided so far is that I will build a dirve tray  whcih will be made completely out of metal. All the motors, wheels, batteries, ESC and radio will be housed in this tray giving me the opportunity to play around with the upper body as I see fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment